Friday, April 19, 2013

Freebie Friday - Vintage Inspired Textile Textures

Happy Friday!

Recently I had this idea to share some resources which could be useful for people who work with a digital collage type illustration style. I've started going through scraps of fabric that have collected in my house throughout the years. This week I've ironed and scanned a whole bunch of them. And now I want to make them available for use for my fellow artists!
So I'm initiating "Freebie Friday" - and henceforth on Fridays, whenever I make a new set of textiles I'll post them on this blog where you'll be able to grab them and hopefully enjoy them.

This week I've made a Vintage Inspired textile set of 6 patterned pieces. Each image is roughly 8.5 x 11", 300 dpi.



You can also grab the whole set from a zip folder on my {deviantart page}

Feel free to use these resources for personal or professional projects but please:

Do not claim the original resource images as your own
Do not redistribute commercially. Don't sell, share the link.
Do no use as a base to create your own stock.

And, I'd love it if you shared anything you've made with these resources with me. I'd love to have a look! =)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome of you! Nice looking high res stuff can be hard to come by. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete