Saturday, December 3, 2011

Song Saturdays


Let's start off the day with an inspirational image:

Monday Morning by =o0oLUXo0o on deviantART



Good morning!

I love music. It's a huge part of my life. It gives me inspiration, keeps me company, elevates my mood, and more! I feel like I owe it to the music I listen to, to showcase it.
In turn, every Saturday (starting now!) I'll be doing a spotlight on 7 tracks from my collection. Hope you check it out and enjoy the songs. If you like them, tell your friends! Spread the great sound!

So, here we go!

Week 1
Theme: "Reconciling the tenses"
I've called the theme as I did because the following songs encourage the recall of various memories from my past and also make me fantasize about the future. For me, they come across as peaceful and soothing songs and also as songs that get me excited and eager to experience what's to come.

1. Greg Laswell - "I'd Be Lying"
2. Trent Dabbs - "Take It All In"
3. Matthew Perryman Jones - "Swallow The Sea"
4. Cary Brothers - "Free Like You Make Me"
5. Sleeperstar - "Fallback"
6. Jason Walker - "Echo"
7. Ourlives - "Anything Can Happen Now"

*Plus a bonus song this week:
8. Trent Dabbs - "Nothing Left to Leave"


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment