Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Quick Update

Good morning!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Ooops!
I think with each year, I've become progressively busier with different parts of life and it becomes harder to consistently blog.

To catch up, here are some highlights of my last few months:

1. New cards - I've designed and printed some new postcards with a "Happy Birthday" and "Thank You" message. They can be found at my Etsy shop.



2. "Naur Loth"("fire flower" in Elvish) - I've made a new illustration inspired by the elvish realms of Middle Earth.
Available through my RedBubble and Society6 shops.



3. I've recently finished a private pet portrait commission of this lovely cairn terrier.

Media: Pigma Micron + Prismacolor fine line archival marker pens, Koh-I-Noor (waterproof) drawing inks, watercolour, Acryla gouache on Strathnore "Mixed Media" vellum surface paper.

If you're interested in commissioning me to paint a portrait of your pet, please contact me through my website. Thanks!

close up

close up


That's all I can post about for now. I'm working on a few other projects at the moment, but hopefully I can share those a little later.

For more up to date art news, please follow me on my:

-Instagram (most active)


Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment