Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ice-Cream + Beer = Collective Arts Brewing - Series 4

Hi friends! I got some exciting news this week - that this little, quirky illustration below will soon appear on beer labels from Collective Arts Brewing, as part of their Series Four craft beer. Thanks so much Collective Arts! :)



Series Four is scheduled to be available to the public by mid-March 2015.
There will also be a Reveal Party at THE GARRISON, 1197 Dundas Street West in Toronto, on February 19, 7:30PM. I probably won't be able to make it, but if you're in the area, you should check it out! More details & RSVP here.

Check out all the other artists of Series Four via {this link}!
"I don't always eat ice-cream, but when I do - I choose my cone carefully."
Additional info:
- This illustration, along with a few of my other pieces, was part of one The Postcard Shows.
- Rendered with micron pen, waterproof inks, and white pencil.
- Prints + etc available on Society6 + RedBubble + DesignByHumans

Update - March 25th, 2014:

Recently, I received my sample bottle in the mail and I took a few photos to share. It looked wonderful in person!


The mini print of "Ice-Cream Cones" in the photos is a postcard print ordered from Moo.com.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I see that awhile ago someone put this image on their beer bottle... do you sell the digital image? If yes, where can I get it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry I did not see your comment earlier.
      Prints of the image are available on: https://society6.com/product/ice-cream-cones-s31_print#1=45
      and https://www.redbubble.com/people/ozureflame/works/11823014-ice-cream-cones?asc=u

      Delete