Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sneak Peeks at White and Black Vignettes

Hi again!

As promised in the previous post, I'm continuing to share glimpses of work I've been doing from September till now. (Still working!)
Today, I have close ups of black and white chapter heading type images. These were actually done before the paintings I previewed last week. Before diving into full-colour illustrations I decided to pick a few subtle moments from the story and portray them in little vignettes. This gave me a chance to explore design elements I was considering for the bigger pieces.


More sneak peeks again next Tuesday!
Previous blogpost - Sneak Peeks at Snowy Scenes


Something new I'm working on. Tracing some of my own patterns on to this lady's outfit. I'm old-school :)
Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment